Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the ISW website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- Email address
- Phone number
How we collect Personal Information
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone or in writing, or when you submit your personal details to us through our websites,
- From third parties such as our related companies, credit reporting agencies or your representatives;
- From publicly available sources of information;
- From our own records of how you use our products and services;
- When legally required to do so; or
- From registered list providers (ADMA code compliant).
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information to:
- Provide the services you require;
- Administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- Inform you of the ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- Conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness;
- Research and develop our services; and
- Gain an understanding of your information and communication needs in order for us to provide you with a better service
Your personal information may also be used by ISW to promote our services and offerings. If you do not want to be contacted for marketing purposes please Contact Us.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect online, subject to the requirements by law, and maintain the information by simply contacting us in writing.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
This site also contains links to other websites. These links do not imply that ISW endorses these websites or guarantees the reliability of the information they contain. ISW is not responsible for any computer problem (including virus transmission) you may experience as a result of visiting this site or any of its links.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please Contact Us.