- Modernising your workplace
Do your customers have the ability to interact with you through a secure, customer portal?
Can they self-serve their information requirements, check their account, pay their bills and order new products or services – or do they have to send emails or call customer support to do this?
Have you estimated the value of a Customer Portal to your organization?
Imagine having a functioning Customer Portal Prototype up and running in one month! Let us work with you and your team and you’ll have your own.
- Jump start your Digital Transformation journey
- On-ramp to your Customer Self Service presence
- Aligns to your business goals and objectives
- Short, sharp and Focused delivery of real value
- Cloud based for agility and responsiveness
- Powered by IBM’s digital experience software
- Discovery meetings with stakeholders. Design Thinking Workshop.
- Prototype proposal (services and light prototype licensing).
- Proposal Accepted
- Prototype delivered (short engagement 4 to 6 weeks).
- Full Business Value Assessment (BVA) delivered.
- Prototype demonstrations to the business.
- Detailed production system proposal. BVA and Proposal accepted.
- Production Roll-out. Ongoing support and development.
- A managed service, hosted on private, public or hybrid cloud.
- Core business services for the customer such as: Registration, Pay Bill, Order Product/Service, Manage Account, Access Customer Support, Self-Serve Documents, Queries, Reports, Account and Dashboard
- Complete Administration, Support and Development service as required.
- Software licensing, infrastructure, hosting and services bundled into one simple fee.
- Integration: Prototype integration with back-end systems such as: ERP, CRM, Data Warehouse, HR, Unified Communications and Legacy Applications.
- Optional customer experience analytics capability.
- Fully responsive design out of the box – works with all mobile platforms.
- Highly scalable, Highly Available and Lead Practice.
- Rapid Development.
- Detailed, compelling business case with a clear ROI.
- All prototype code is reusable for production so there is no lost effort.
- Adds to your competitive advantage
Deakin University is set to launch an online service which will connect current students and alumni with potential employers.
DeakinTalent will act like LinkedIn with students setting up digital profiles but they will receive assistance in setting up the profiles and interacting with employers for internships and potential employment.
- Implementation & Consultation - ISW can acquire, deploy and manage your software solution environment for complete peace of mind. We can also assist your organisation achieve maximum return on investment.
- Software Value Review - ISW can perform and manage your licensing requirements.
- iCare - Any Portal solution offered by ISW can be implemented and maintained using one of ISW's pre-purchased, cost-saving iCARE plans.